So I figured I would share what it is like travelling with her, who knows maybe it could help fellow mommies out there.
- Lotsss of diapers
- Change of clothes
- Her favorite toys (lots of playdoh and duplo blocks)
- Color pencils
- Baby food
- Water bottle
- Vitamins and meds, in case she falls sick
- Baby Carrier
If you're wondering what the cape top looks like, here, let me sketch it for you:
Umm you get the idea right? I suck at drawing but I promise the top looks really good!
Well behaved child = happy parents
- Her sleeping time is now less than when she was one
- She could walk
- She is more aware of her surroundings
- She knows what she wants
This time, it was even more tricky because:
- She could talk
- She could negotiate
- She knows how to manipulate us
- She is like an energizer bunny
- She knows what she wants and would try anything to get it
- She sleeps much less
- She has stopped breastfeeding hence no more bribing her with the boob
"Mommy, are we above or under the clouds?"
Which means mommy can carry her shopping bags instead hehe.
CAR & TRAIN RIDES