Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Whaddup Miami!


Good morning from Miami!

We arrived yesterday (9th Jan) after a friggin THIRTY SIX hours long journey. 




First we took a 7 hour flight to Dubai, transit time was 4 hours before a 15 hour flight to Nyc. Another 4 hours transit and then a 4 hour flight to Miami. 

Alayna was suchhhh a good girl throughout the whole journey. She was only slightly cranky because her sleeping time was a bit messed up. But apart from that, on the plane she mostly just slept, ate, watched cartoon and skipped around at the airport.










I was quite worried about coming here because of the whole Polar Vortex situation going on last weekend. Flights to and from Nyc were cancelled, airports were closed etc. It's bad enough that I am scared of flying as it is, but to fly during bad weather?? I almost begged Nadri to cancel the trip.


View from above. Just looking at this is giving me an anxiety attack.


But luckily I didn't, because by the time we arrived at JFK, the weather has improved a lot. From -18 to -4, thank god.

The long journey is so worth it though. I mean, just look at this amazeballs view from the back of our house in Miami Beach!




Will update more when I have the time.

XXX


1 comment:

  1. lovely holiday...sweet couple, cute alayna & happy family (^__^)v

    ReplyDelete