Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, January 17, 2014

Back in My Favourite City






Woohoooo I'm in NYC right now! It's my second time is this amazing city. The first time was 4 years ago.

To say that I love this city, would be an understatement. It's the only place in the world that can give me goosebumps all over. It's like I can never believe that I am actually here. I mean, I grew up watching it on TV ever since I was in my early teens (thanks to Sex and The City and Gossip Girl), and I have also read about it a hundred times in my favourite novel (Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes - beyond hilarious I laughed until I cried so many times, it's even better than the Shopaholic series). 

So to actually be in the city that I have fantasised about coming for as long as I can remember, is just incredible.



View from our apartment in Manhattan



Will blog more when I am back in KL.

XXX.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tia,
    Will u blog about on how u handle ur kid when travelling in a long flight hours? Would like to know it so badly!! because I am truly afraid if my son will throw tantrum when travelling

    ReplyDelete