Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, December 27, 2013

Still Alive & Kickin'

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged for two months :O A lot has been gong on since my last post, I wanted to write about them but I just could not find the time. December is easily my busiest month in 2013. I have been so sleep deprived that nowadays, sometimes my body would just shut down without any warning whatsoever. One minute I was surfing the net doing my research and the next thing I knew I was being woken up by Alayna for milk and I found keyboard marks on my cheeks. 

But it's all good now. I have settled most of my stuffs and I have decided to take a break from work mainly because I need to start shopping for my outfits for our upcoming holiday. A friend said I should just shop when I am there but that won't work for me. I need know know exactly what to wear on what day before I leave for the trip, otherwise I would be very moody. 

Remember the spreadsheet

Hehe.

I'll update more soon!

XXX


2 comments: