Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Robot Face









I caught myself drooling over the Celine Trapeze these past few weeks. I think it's a great everyday bag. It's roomy, understated (no flashy logos or monograms), comes in gorgeous colours and it has a shoulder strap! Which is vital for us mommies because we need our hands to be free since, you know, sometimes we need to carry our toddler using one hand, and hold a sippy cup in the other. 

I almost bought one last week but i changed my mind when I saw these pictures:






Apparently the Trapeze tends to slouch if you carry it by the top handle (because the handle is attached to the top flap, not the bag itself) or if you carry too much stuff in it.

This just doesn't work for me because I carry a LOT of junks in my bag and I am a structured-bag kinda girl, which is why I loveeeee Chanel flaps.

The Celine luggage totes would be better suited for me because they're sturdier and holds their shape better.




There's just one problem though. For some reason, every time I look at the luggage totes, all I see is a robot face sticking it's tongue out at me, mocking me.





No offense to Celine luggage lovers. They're truly gorgeous bags. It's just me.


7 comments:

  1. you're seeing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. I feel the same too T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tia, I feel the same too. I even.call this bag the robot bag ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelak besar I bace entry ni. N yes! Now I pun nampak robot ajee hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAH! my god tia! u make me laugh! & it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goddddddddddddddd
    i thought i was the onnnnly one fikir mcm tu. it looks like a robot to me...the face, the eyes, tongue, mouth....and looks 'childish' to me.. that's why u wont see this bag in my collection LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes..its annoying..but..it is celine girlsss! follow my lips..celineeee..i wont say no for owned it!

    ReplyDelete