Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bed Hog

One of the things that I look forward to everyday before I go to sleep is to stare at Alayna sleeping. 

(*cough* creepy mom *cough*)

Seriously. I could spend hours just watching her sleep and smelling her and stroking her head. Up to this day I still can't believe that I have a daughter. I actually carried this girl in my tummy for almost 10 months! 

(As I'm writing this Nadri just spoke to me in his sleep. He looked up to me, eyes still closed and told me that I don't have to cook because he's not hungry and then went back to sleep)

Anyway. It really is the nicest feeling. If I had a bad day or if I was upset about something or if I merajuk with Nadri, hugging Alayna while I doze off just calms and soothes me. Best. Therapy. Ever (retail therapy is a close second).




I just wish that she's not such a bed hog though..


Now where shall I sleep? -___-


Yup. This mini boss takes half of the bed while Nadri & I have to share the other half. No matter how we place her at first, she will toss and turn until she is in that exact position. 

One time, she pushed us right to the edge of the bed and Nadri actually fell on the floor. And he continued sleeping!! I had to wake him up to get him to get back on the bed.  

I know we should start to teach her to sleep in her own bed but I'M not ready. 

(*cough* clingy mom *cough*)

So I guess in the mean time we need to put a mattress on the floor next to the bed, you know, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment