Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Reminder

I haven't been blogging lately because things have been pretty hectic, especially when my grandmother fell really ill 3 weeks ago. Her condition got so bad that at one point we really thought that she was not going make it. All of my uncles and aunties came and we all took turns reciting the Yassin to her. 

It was quite a traumatising experience for me because I am very close to my grandmother. As I cried watching her in so much pain, I couldn't help but to think of all the times that I could have spent with her (she lives with my aunt just next door) but I didn't because I had something else to do.

I felt so guilty and I prayed for more time. Alhamdulillah my grandma got better. I am very thankful that I am getting another chance to make the most of my time with her. No matter how busy I am now, I will make sure that I at least see her once a day, even to just say hello.

Sometimes we get so caught up with our lives that we forget about the things that truly matter.

I love you nenek.






No comments:

Post a Comment