Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya!

Hello blog!

Oh how I've missed you.. :(

The past week has been totally cray cray that I had to remind myself to breathe. 

And today was no exception. I was busy cooking since morning. Then some time in the afternoon while waiting for Alayna's pasta sauce to boil, I called my client to wish him selamat Hari Raya. He told me to come and see him NOW to collect a cheque. 

Whaattttt :O

I was still in my PJs! 

So I hung up, ran upstairs, took a 2 minute shower (a personal record), slapped on some make up, buttoned up my shirt while flying down the stairs with my car keys in my mouth, and zoomed off to meet my client.


Alhamdulillah, rezeki last day of Ramadhan :)


After that I rushed home, continued cooking, then packed my stuffs because we're leaving for Kelantan tonight for Raya. And now here I am, trying to squeeze in a few words before we go.

I think I will pass out in the car later.

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a blessed Hari Raya with your loved ones! Be safe on the road and eat sensibly (haha yeah right).

Take care guys!!

XXX,
Tia



16 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya Tia!!baju tu gorgeous amat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! Baju lip lap lip lap hehe

      Delete
    2. haha..liplapliplap..tp cantik!xnmpk mami jarum at all

      Delete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam aidil fitri kak tia :)) may i know where u bought that gorgeous kurung? Pls post from head to toe pic. Would love to c how it looks like. -hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Hannah! That blue top is from ASOS. Full pics uploaded on the entry after this one :)

      Delete
    2. Oh i thought it was a modern kurung. Such a beautiful top! Errr kak tia whats asos? Pardon my ignorance :D

      Delete
    3. Asos is an online shop from UK. They ship to Malaysia! Go check out www.asos.com you'll go crazyyyyy =D

      Delete
  4. hi...u r celebrating raya in kelantan?..yr parent asal kelantan ker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yup I celebrated in Kelantan, my father in law asal sana. I was born in Pahang.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you had a good celebration with your family :)

      Delete