Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Raya Family Portrait


Like most families out there, it's a tradition for us to take a family photo for Raya. Since this year I celebrated the first day of Hari Raya in Kelantan (Nadri's dad's side), we decided to take our family portrait on the 2nd last day of Ramadhan.



 Theme colour = No theme, obviously. 




Hakim sisters.


Me taking selfie pictures, my sister pretending to walk down the runway and our brother laughing at our vanity. A totally normal scenario at our house.


My ridiculously skinny sister..





Make up of the day.


My fav picture of the bunch:

"Seriously, you two, please stop embarassing me."

Hehe.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Hari Raya celebration with your loved ones :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy family.. You're almost perfect tia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed.

      hearts, mia.

      Delete
    2. You girls are too sweet. But trust me I am far from perfect. I'm just trying to make the best with what I have :)

      Delete