Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Kinda Fun




Saw this picture being circulated on Instagram yesterday and it made me smile, because this, is the story of my life.

Well, minus the drinking and clubbing. I have never even taken a sip of alcohol in my life. As for clubs, I went 5 times max I think. It's just not my scene. I'd rather stay at home in bed reading a book (nerd alert) or have a proper dinner with friends. I'm so uncool and I know it.

But anyway, the point is, the things that make me feel so elated with happiness now are so different than what they were before.

I'll give you a few examples:


Old Tia

Spends the whole day at the salon getting highlights.


Tia Now




Spends the day at the freakin zoo because I know Alayna loves the animals. Before Alayna, the last time I went to the zoo was.. Never.



Old Tia

Wakes up after 1 pm on weekends.


Tia Now




Takes Alayna to the playland on weekends, the earlier the better to avoid the crowd.



Old Tia

Goes bonkers at the mall, shopping up a storm.

Tia Now

Bahahahahahahhaha.


If the Old Tia saw this picture, she'd be like: "WHO ARE YOU WOMAN?!! Zara is just next to you, show some respect!"


Don't get me wrong, I still have to have some me time to go do girly stuffs, it's just that now I only need those things in small doses. And even if I'm out doing my thang, after 2 hours or so all I wanna do is rush home to Alayna and do this:



Daily tickling session.

Yup, don't be fooled by my konon poised pictures on Instagram. This is what I am normally like at home.

4 comments:

  1. Babe, i should give my full respect to the one who took those photos! gila rajin..(ke u pakai timer mode)bahahaaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are husbands for? Hahahahahaha

      Delete
    2. haha so nadri was like on autopilot to snap good moments

      Delete