Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Monday, August 19, 2013

Briefing

This entry is for those who have emailed me wanting to know more about working with Public Mutual. The rest can skip this :)

Since my schedule is a bit tight at the moment, and also because I feel like a broken record repeating the same things over and over again, I decided that rather than replying to you one by one, I am going to conduct a briefing where I will explain in details about the job scope and what you need to do should you be interested to join my agency. 



Date: 22/08/2013 (Thursday)

Time: 8.30 pm


If you want to attend, please email me at tiahakimblog@gmail.com with the subject "Public Mutual briefing" and I will let you know where the event will be held. 

After the briefing there will be a Q&A session so ask away!

A few people have already RSVP-ed so the time and date for the briefing will not change.

You can read a bit about what i do here.

For those who are coming, see you this Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Tia,
    Any age requirements for this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You need to be at least 21 years old.

      Delete