Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Perfect Getaway

We went to Phuket (not so) recently.

Initially we wanted to go to Bali and we were specifically looking for a beachfont villa. I found one that I really liked but unfortunately it was booked. So I googled for beachfront villas in Phuket and found this:

VILLA TIEVOLI

















Insane right? And that is ONE private villa, not a hotel or resort. 



But seriously, this spectacular view made me decide on the place.


In the cab on the way to the airport








Top: H&M
Pants: Chic Yamada
Shoes: FRH
Bag: Balenciaga



Dress: Poney
Cardigan: Poney
Shoes: Baby Gap


Whose husband is this? -___-


Off we went!


It takes about 25 minutes to get to the villa from Phuket International Airport. I was excited but I told myself not to get my hopes too high up because those pictures of the villa on their website are taken by professionals.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by four staffs who were waiting with hot towels and cold welcome drinks. They ushered us into the villa and we immediately saw this:


Holy shit.


Ok la, it's not as nice as the picture from their website but that's mainly because they manipulated the colours and contrasts and what not. So apart from all that, it is exactly like in the pictures! 

I was completely blown away. The next few minutes was us being shown the whole place by the villa manager. I tried so hard not be all jakun (awestruck) but failed miserably. The villa is sick! It has two master bedrooms that overlook the ocean, 4 other rooms (two of which have a pool view), a TV room with huge bean bags and a plush ten-seater sofa,  a dining room that overlooks the pool and the ocean, an outdoor BBQ area, an outdoor dining area, an outdoor lounge area, a pool table, a living area that looks out to the ocean (as pictured above), a private pathway to the beach, a gazebo by the beach, plus 3 staffs and a private chef at your disposal.

Alright enough with me yapping. I'll let the pictures do the talking.




View from the balcony on the upper floor


Alayna and Nadri walking back from the beach




The master bedroom which overlooks the ocean


View from the bed


After we were done ooh-ing and aah-ing over the place, lunch was served. Thai food will never be the same again for me. Too delish. 


Miang Kam. Best I've had so far


Pineapple fried rice *cryyyyy*


Chicken cashew


Seafood tom yam


Prior to our arrival, the villa sent us a menu list for us to choose from for our breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thai food, Western food and even BBQ. Everything that the chef whipped up for us throughout our stay were sooo good. Sorry no pictures. I only took photos of our first meal. After that I couldn't be bothered anymore because there were just so many dishes. Anyway, I really should have smuggled the chef back with me. She's top notch. I would pay RM100 for the Thai beef salad. I think I miss her cooking more than the villa.


Good morning!


Walking by the pool from our bedroom to the dining room was quite troublesome because Alayna would  try to jump into it. 





Spot Alayna and I










The only complaint I have about the villa is the fact that there were junks on the beach.


The gazebo




"Teach me how to play pool papa. Do I knock the balls together?"


"Or do I kick the balls?"


Trying to open the door to go to the pool


Finally, pool time!


"Hey, where did everyone go?"


Bliss





We went to the town once to check out the Factory Outlet, which turned out to be a snooze fest. Should have stayed in the villa.





Top: A scarf that I tied into a top. By Sportsgirl (Aussie brand) 
Jeans: Double Woot
Shoes: Aldo






Then we headed to one of the malls in the city. It was just like any other malls in KL. Nothing really worth mentioning.


Pretty cupcakes that caught my attention





Despite the outlet and the mall being dull, I didn't go back empty handed. Scored this gorgeous baby:



Love at first sight


Playtime before Alayna went to bed


Playtime after Alayna went to bed hahaha


The next few days were spent just lazying around in the villa.

















Last sunset at the villa.


Last day. Us in matching outfits, all from H&M.





Goodbye awesome view :(


Oh well. Back to reality


Truly enjoyed our stay at Villa Tievoli. We will be back for sure!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I just love everything about you Tia! BTW, the last pic was epic. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe mcm nak lari drpd rumah pun ada last picture tu. Thanks hun :)

      Delete
  2. how much did the villa cost? thinking of bring my wife for our anniversary (if $$$ permits)....do tell if there are any tips to get a better Price.... thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! The rate is pretty steep. About USD1,500 per night, depending on the season. We went in May which is supposedly the low-season.

      Delete