Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Say Hello to....








Yup, that's right you guys! I'm venturing into something that is closest to my heart:



HANDBAGS



Seriously, just looking at the H word is giving me this warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach *cough* psycho *cough*

The story about how Bag Du Jour (which means bag of the day) came about is quite hilarious. I will tell you about it in another post, because I know that right now all you care about is the giveaway that I promised kan? Hehe.

Well here it is!








Easy peasy. Just follow @bagdujour on Instagram and repost the above picture with the necessary tags. 

Thought I'd share with you some of the stuffs that we have in stock:




















DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO BE SURROUNDED BY ALL THESE GORGEOUSNESS AND KNOWING THAT I CAN'T HAVE THEM??!!

Sigh.

Anyway, you can check out the rest of the bags here.

Here's to a new adventure!

XXX,
Tia




4 comments:

  1. Tiaaaaaaaaa! *faints* i lose my sanity when it comes to these babies! Just a question tho-what's the price point since u r getting them straight from europe? r the prices close to what we can get at our local boutique or much much cheaper (cuz i do believe that buying designer handbags in msia is a huge mistake cuz they mark up the price beyond reasonable)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the prices of designer goods in KL are insane. I never buy bags in KL except that one time when the bag I wanted was sold out everywhere else haha. The prices at Bag Du Jour are about 1.5-2k cheaper than the retail prices in KL boutiques. Happy shopping! :)

      Delete
  2. hi tia.. hope ppl can get good bargain from @bagdujour.. All the best..
    p/s: am definitely joining the contest!! ;)

    ReplyDelete