Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Michiko Raya Series

It is already the 3rd day of Ramadhan and I still haven't thought about my baju raya! I've been buried under my work and my new project these past few weeks. The last thing that I wanna do is spend 5 hours in Jakel deciding between chiffon or crepe silk and then send them all the way to my tailor (who is awesome but she lives so damn far T_T).

Fortunately, we are living in the time and age where everything is readily available online. Even gorgeous Hari Raya RTW (ready-to-wear). So many designers have come up with their Aidilfitri collections that cater to different budgets. 

One of my favourite collections so far is from Michiko Scarves.














Okay please excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.

How stunning are they?





I had a similar dress tailored and it cost me about RM800 including kain. But you can get these Michiko dresses at only RM259 each with free postage. It also comes with a detachable bow so you can choose to pin it on the shoulder or the hip or even your hijab.

The closing date for pre-order is 16th July. Only 4 days left girls!

For more info, check out Michiko Scarves or email michikoscarves@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. your hub and you mcm langit & bumi. he's not nice looking OR tak photogenic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't realise that because he has always look good to me. It's called love darling. One day when you're in love you would understand, and maybe become a less bitter person :)

      Delete
    2. that's why i asked. is he just not photogenic? cos some people looks good in person but not in pictures.

      Delete
  2. Ada jugak orang mcmni...hadei. Perlu ke nak tanya mcmtu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia..sorry to disturb u..boleh x I tau dress u pakai tu from what material? U look really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I used chiffon for that dress. Kalau tak slap the lining pun guna chiffon. And thank you :)

      Delete