Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Monday, July 22, 2013

Gag

Nadri and I went to My Burger Lab one night. 

I was so excited because I have been reading lots of good reviews about the place. Plus I was intrigued by the black coloured buns.



I can cry looking at this (picture from www.eatdrinkkl.blogspot.com)



I ordered the A++ beef burger. Beef, cheddar, caramelized onions, shitake & enoki mushrooms, parmesan crisp. Sounds divine, no?

After about 15 minutes of waiting, the waiter came with our food.

Nadri straightaway dug in while I took a picture of mine (it's an asian thing). Then I held the burger up to get a big bite, but stopped halfway. 

Wait, what is that smell?!

My burger smelled like.. Well.. Poop.

I felt the urge to throw up, but I couldn't. Because suddenly, I couldn't breathe either!

I was literally suffocating.

I tried to call out for Nadri but no sound came out. 

What's going on??

Desperate to catch Nadri's attention, I waved my hands frantically at him. He didn't notice. That idiot! (sorry but I was dying and he was too engrossed with his food to realise so I get to be a lil bit pissed off okay?)

So there I was, clutching my throat, not being able to breathe, and still smelling that foul scent.

I felt my head get lighter as if I was going to pass out.

And then..



I woke up.



Alayna was sitting on my face. And she pooped in her diapers.

Welcome to my life.



Good morning!


(despite my horrible dream, I still wanna go to My Burger Lab. Their burgers look too good)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! This is so hilarious!

    Anyway, Alayna pic's on the left, looks so much like you.. Pretty little lady.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really a fun way to be woken up.. Haha.

      Thank u :)

      Delete