Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, June 8, 2013

We've Been Married How Long Again Now?



During lunch on our anniversary 2 weeks ago:



Nadri: Wow I can't believe we've 
           been married for 5 years already.


Tia: I know right. Wait, what? 
Did you say FIVE years?


Nadri: Yeah, why?


Tia: This is our SIXTH year! 
*giving him the death stare*


Nadri: No, five la sayang! 
            Sigh.. I can't believe you forgot.


Tia: No way. We got married in 2007. 
   So that makes this year the 6th year.


Nadri: We got ENGAGED in July 2007. 
             The wedding was in May 2008.



(He said that with absolute confidence and while shaking his head disappointedly at me. So I started to doubt myself.)



Tia: Oh my god, really? Wow I can't believe 
I've been wrong all this while...


Nadri: I nak merajuk la macam ni. 


Tia: Wait a minute... We graduated from Melbourne Uni in 2009. 
That means we went there in 2007. 
Which means that we DID get married in 2007. 
Ha! I was right!!!


Nadri: Errr.. Nooooo. 
            We graduated in 2010! Right?



(Now he was the one who was starting to doubt himself)



Tia: No. We came back to Malaysia in 2009.
 Then I started working with PwC in 2010.


Nadri: But I remember..


Tia: Give it up dude. You're digging your own grave.



At first I wanted to make a scene about it but then I thought, hey this actually benefits me. From now on he can never argue with me because I can just say, "How can you be so sure? You don't even remember how long we've been married." 

Hehe.







No comments:

Post a Comment