Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, June 14, 2013

Posers





Alayna woke up from her nap, saw me taking selfie pictures then immediately crawled to me and rested her head on my shoulder to join in haha.




Love this. It's as if she's saying, "Mommy is MINE!".


It's Friday evening yo! While you're all out there partying and having drinks and whatever it is that you cool kids do on Friday nights, I'll be at home putting Alayna to sleep followed by a movie in bed in my pajamas while eating nandos/wong solo/pizza. Yes I am lame and boring like that haha. Have a great weekend all!

10 comments:

  1. tia, kulit kamu nampak sangat flawless & saya suka mekap awak ;)
    kiss alayna for me, pleaseee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, make up yang buat nampak flawless =D I just kissed her for you hehe.

      Delete
  2. Make up tutorial for this look pls :) oh n whats the secret to achieve translucent skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret is using Instagram filter hahahaha.

      These are the products that I used:

      Face:
      M.A.C Strobe cream +Estee lauder double wear foundation mixed
      Laura mercier secret brightening powder
      Laura Mercier mineral powder
      Giorgio Armani highlighter on cheeks and nose bridge and chin (gives you that healthy glow)

      Eyes:
      MAC Penultimate eyeliner in Rapid Black (for lash line)
      MAC eye kohl in Smoulder (for water line)
      Doll Lash falsies
      Darkhorse eyeshadow (from Urban Decay Naked Palette) for crease

      Lips:
      NYX color lip balm in Merci

      Delete
    2. Instagram filter-epic answer kot tia! Thank u for taking the time to list down each one of the product. Hugs Tia*

      Delete
    3. What would we do without instagram ey? Hehe. My pleasure hun! XXX

      Delete
  3. 2nd pic tu sangat cute.... super like...

    ReplyDelete