Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Navigating

Everyone knows that I have zero sense of direction.

Don't believe me? Let me tell you a story.

Last week I got lost trying to find the Post Office HQ in Shah Alam. Thinking that I've been living in Shah Alam ever since I was 5 and the fact that I've been to the post office a few times, I was sure I could find it on my own (it's one of those moments where I overestimate myself).

After lots of roundabouts and U-turns and cursing, I finally gave in and searched for the Post Office on my I-Drive and saw this:


Shah Alam Post Office, 0.0 km to my right.


I turned to look and sure enough, I saw the post office.



Note to self: Never think you know the way no matter how confident you are. Just use the damn GPS.

Note to you guys: Never trust my directions no matter how confident I sound. Or just go in the opposite direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment