Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Guess Who?





It's Miss Alayna Hakim of course! Hehe.

I think this is her favourite pair of mine so far because when she thinks I'm not looking she would go and get them and try to put them on. These toddlers.. If they're suddenly all quiet, you just know that they're up to something. 


Didn't even look up when I said I have snacks for her.

One day, I caught her stealing glances at those shoes while pretending to read her book. So I went to take them and asked her, "Alayna, do you want to try these on?"

Her face lit up and she excitedly made her way towards me. I made her stand facing the mirror so that she could watch herself. Once those shoes were on, she just looked at herself and smiled the whole time.


Admiring herself hahaha


Then she tried to walk and managed to wobble a few steps which made her even more happy so she started laughing.


Look at how excited she was!

Alayna, there's never a dull moment with you. Everyday you bring us so much joy with your cheekiness that we just can't imagine what life would be like if you didn't come along. And I'll never forget this day. The day you tried on your very first pair of heels :)

5 comments:

  1. omg, you have the cutest angel ive ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats very kind of you to say :)

      Delete
  2. tia, did you wear heels in the labour room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if they allowed me I would have!

      Delete
    2. haha.thought u did.so the love for heels runs in Alayna's blood as well

      Delete