Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bribery Part II

Okay I know earlier today I said on IG and FB that tonight I will update about this new magic foundation that doesn't require the use of concealer. But I had to settle some stuffs and after what seemed like forever I'm finally done. It's 1.50 am now. As much as I can't wait to share with you girls, I need to go to sleep because otherwise I will be a very grumpy Tia tomorrow.  

A grumpy Tia = Throwing tantrums over the silliest things like how come it took you 10 seconds to pick up my call? = A stressed Nadri.

Not good.

In the meantime, here's my favourite picture of Alayna taken last week. She's wearing a jubah and hijab that my aunt bought for her in Mekah.




Don't be fooled by this picture though. This was a lucky shot. It lasted for a nanosecond. The other 27 pictures are of her screaming and pulling the hijab off.


No comments:

Post a Comment