Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Do

Since my last blog post, I have been getting so many emails asking me to elaborate more on what I do for a living. Tell you what, for those who are interested and would like to know more, email me at tiahakimblog@gmail.com with "Public Mutual" as the subject and drop me your phone number. I will try to be in touch as soon as possible. 

Basically I am a financial consultant. What I do is I go out and meet people and get them to invest with the company. It's okay if you don't have a background in finance. We have people from engineering, law, business, mass com and even medicine. Some only have SPM. Everything will be taught. My agency provides trainings 3 times a week. 

Some of the perks of working with my company:

  • Flexible working hours (which is why I get to spend so much time with Alayna)

  • Awesome salary scheme (I earned 5 figures on my 1st month with the company. Like I said, I'm VERY materialistic so I was really motivated to do well hahahaha)

  • Multiple bonuses

  • Passive income (means you can still get income even if you don't work)

  • No promotion quota. Anybody can get promoted at anytime, provided that you reach a certain target. I am now an Agency Manager (the 2nd highest ranking) after only 2 years in the industry. 

  • All-expense-paid overseas trip every year (flight ticket, accommodation, meals, shopping allowance). Last year they sent us to Los Angeles!


If you are 21 years old and above and you passed your SPM, you are eligible to apply. 

Have a good day everyone!




5 comments:

  1. hi.I am blogwalking.
    If u want to be a glampreneur like me,do visit my blog http://nolyanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,i'm a silent reader and really love to read your blog!! Btw, just asking the job that u're doing issit related to sales and marketing? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, thank you! In regards to your question, yes it is :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there, what if i'm still studying (3rd year of degree) ? -Tasha-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for the answer :( -Tasha-

      Delete