Since my last blog post, I have been getting so many emails asking me to elaborate more on what I do for a living. Tell you what, for those who are interested and would like to know more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Public Mutual" as the subject and drop me your phone number. I will try to be in touch as soon as possible.
Basically I am a financial consultant. What I do is I go out and meet people and get them to invest with the company. It's okay if you don't have a background in finance. We have people from engineering, law, business, mass com and even medicine. Some only have SPM. Everything will be taught. My agency provides trainings 3 times a week.
Some of the perks of working with my company:
- Flexible working hours (which is why I get to spend so much time with Alayna)
- Awesome salary scheme (I earned 5 figures on my 1st month with the company. Like I said, I'm VERY materialistic so I was really motivated to do well hahahaha)
- Multiple bonuses
- Passive income (means you can still get income even if you don't work)
- No promotion quota. Anybody can get promoted at anytime, provided that you reach a certain target. I am now an Agency Manager (the 2nd highest ranking) after only 2 years in the industry.
- All-expense-paid overseas trip every year (flight ticket, accommodation, meals, shopping allowance). Last year they sent us to Los Angeles!
If you are 21 years old and above and you passed your SPM, you are eligible to apply.
Have a good day everyone!