Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mini Makeover

I was doing my hair while Alayna was next to me, a powder brush in one hand and an eyelash glue in the other, pretending to put make up on her face. Suddenly I thought, hmm why don't I straighten her hair to see what she would look like? I was also curious to know how long her hair actually is because with her curls you can't really see.

Then, I very carefully used my flat iron on her hair. Luckily her curls are only at the ends so the iron didn't have to get too close to her scalp. When I was done I was so excited to see her with her new look I just had to have a mini photo shoot. The only problem is, it was impossible to snap a good picture of a girl who just can't sit still for 2 seconds. 

So I bribed her with a piece of bread.



"No bread no pose ok Mommy"


"Gimme a sec while I chew this"


"Never mind, I'll just pause chewing while you snap a pic la k?"


"Mommy can't you just let me eat in peace?"


Then she ignored my calls for her to look at the camera. Such a diva this one.


Finally.


10 minutes after our mini shoot, she started to sweat (from running around) and her curls were back haha. It was fun to see her look different. Didn't realize that her hair is already so long! She seemed more matured with straight hair though. I prefer the curls hehe.




Your hair is already curly Alayna, you don't need to use rollers..



4 comments:

  1. comelnye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful alayna :D
    may god bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say. I wish the same to you and your family :)

      Delete