Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Bangs are Backkkk



Wearing Lana Kurung Moden by Michiko Scarves . 



Wearing M.A.C Lipstick in Russian Red


I just love full, blunt bangs. I have had them with blonde hair and black hair but I think it looks better with black. 

My tip for you if you want to try this, is to tell your hairstylist to cut the bangs longer first, and then adjust bit by bit until you reach the precise length that you want. And make sure that it's even. Because you don't want to end up with super short and crooked bangs like this:


Even Katy Perry can't pull it off, what more us mere mortals?

MUCH better


I like mine to be below my eyebrows and just barely touches my eyes. It is pretty high maintenance though because I have to go for a trim every 10 days or so to keep it at that length. 

But honestly, these bangs are so not practical in our crazy hot weather. It will make your forehead a breeding ground for zits (heat + dirt + sweat + oil = happy bacteria). Usually I would pin my bangs up every other day to let the skin breathe. 

Here are some weird bangs just for giggles:


Believe it or not, she is someone big in the fashion industry.


How to drive like this?


2 comments:

  1. how much is the retail price of that M.A.C Lipstick in Russian Red

    ReplyDelete