Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Now THAT is Huge.

Woke up today wanting to slap myself because I fell asleep with make up on last night. Seriously that is the worst thing you can do to your skin. A make up artist once told me that if you sleep one night without removing your make up, it will make your skin age a few years. 

Since I have committed this sin more than a few times, maybe that's why I look older that my age T____T 

Anyway, yesterday I came home from work to this:


Huge-ass prawn :O

I could not believe my eyes when I saw them. They're bigger than my palm! They're so big that even half a prawn is enough for a plate of rice. The flesh was incredibly fresh, sweet, juicy and succulent. It was hands down the best prawn that I have ever tasted. My parents got them in Sabah. Any idea if we could get them here? Coz Nadri is already planning a trip to Sabah just so we could stuff ourselves silly with  this. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tia----> try surfing this https://www.facebook.com/lubuklobster

    ReplyDelete