Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mini Me

If there's one thing that I love more than buying shoes for myself (and you know I love my heels), it's buying shoes for Alayna. 




Aren't they the cutest things? I just could not control myself when I saw them. I started to grab everything and excitedly showed them to Alayna while she stared at me probably thinking, "Mommy, please stop making a scene. You're embarrassing me."

Nadri just shook his head and said, "You're paying for them." 

Whatever. It was certainly money well spent. I just adore how they look on her, especially since she has started walking! Now we can take #shoesoftheday pictures like this hehe:






The best part is, babies grow super fast so there will always be a reason to buy more shoes for Alayna. 

By the way, if you guys happen to see spike shoes for babies, please roger me. Been searching high and low for them.  Hmm I wonder if they don't make spike baby shoes because of safety reasons..




No comments:

Post a Comment