Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, March 29, 2013

B a r o q u e



Top: Enineteen from FashionValet

Skirt: Borrowed from Erin. I have the same one but I couldn't find it.

Bag: Chanel 2.55, from Paris trip recently =)

I am into baroque prints at the moment. And this gold baroque top is just perfection. It's really metallic upfront though. I was hesitant to wear it at first (fearing that I might look like the tin man) but then I thought what the heck. I am just gonna werq it! Hehe. I wore it to a wedding last week.


Just look at the gorgeous details!!

I cut my hair by the way. The last time my hair was this short was in 2003.

Here are more pictures from the wedding:


With galah panjang Liy. I was in 6 inch heels and she was still taller!

With Syaz









The soon to be married couple!


With newlyweds Limy & Sophie Hana :)

Camera freaks


Congrats Limy & Hana! Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness, insyaAllah :)



3 comments:

  1. Would you mind doing a tutorial on how to get a volumized and perfect natural wavy hair like you? Are you using a curling thong to get that hair? Ah it's driving me insane. Tutorial pretty pleaseeee :D -Tasha-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasha! Okay I will try to do a tutorial for you :)

      Delete
  2. Yeay thank you Tia. Im looking forward for your hair tutorial! :D -Tasha-

    ReplyDelete