Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who Did It?

Something creepy happened last night. I woke up at 3.30 am because Alayna was hungry. While putting her back to sleep I played around with Nadri's phone. I saw that there was an email from me sent at 1.11 am. 

That's weird, I thought. Both of us slept at around 12 am.

There were actually 2 emails. One at 1.11am, which was a blank email. The second one was sent at 1.12am. With a picture attachment :O

My heart was pounding like crazy as I waited for the picture to load. 

It was a random picture of him.

I was quite spooked by the whole thing so I watched some videos on youtube to get my mind off it. When I drifted back to sleep, I had a dream about, well, ghosts. 

This morning when I checked my phone I saw that I had received the email too. The one that was sent at 1.11 am, the blank email.

I text Nadri about it. He checked both emails and then he said, wait, isn't that picture from my phone? 

So now the question is, who sent the picture from his phone to my phone and then emailed the picture back to him? Who sent us both the blank emails?

It didn't help the fact that Alayna was not sleeping well at all last night. She kept waking up and crying.

So scared :(

Nadri better not be playing some kind of a prank on me (he swore he had nothing to do with this) or I will burn his PS3.



12 comments:

  1. Alayna!! such a bright baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to convince myself that too hahaha

      Delete
  2. No details on d sender ke? His/her email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.cuba google.hopefully mybe 'bug' either related to phone model/third party apps/OS etc.kalo xdpt solve mystery horror gk.haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buta IT sikit so I xtau macam mana nak check all those stuffs haha. So far takde jadi mcm tu lagi. Phew!

      Delete
  4. Same goes to me. Often get email comin from my account with photos attached and just like u, thats photos only in my phone. Tot it must be something related to any apps in my phone. So now n then, I always make sure there is no notty pic in my phone all the time just in case it send it to other people. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ur so funny! Ok I must take note of that as well hahaha

      Delete
  5. Ni 1st time bc blog akak..serius comel ok..! -j.R-

    ReplyDelete