Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Typing With My Eyes Half Closed

This is going to be an update in bullet point form because I am going to fall asleep any second now so I want this post to be free & easy. 
  • I only had only 2 hours of sleep last night because I had to study for an exam today. Me, being the biggest procrastinator that I am, only started studying yesterday. 23 chapters in total.
  • He wouldn't let me take Redbull like I usually do when I was burning the midnight oil during uni days. Since I'm still nursing Alayna he said that she might get some of it and start bouncing up the wall. 
  • So I ended up getting my caffeine fix from Coke. It didn't help. I was so sleepy by 3 a.m I think I started hallucinating a bit. 
  • Stuck my head in the freezer for 20 seconds to keep myself awake. Found a tub of ice cream.
  • Had ice cream.
  • Started dozing off so I went to the freezer again, got some ice cubes, closed my eyes and pressed an ice cube on each eye lid. Didn't work either.
  • Stalked "DSSAKSSS" on Instagram (she's this really fabulous Indonesian lady who wears designer stuffs from head to toe and travels every other day. She's so major even Khloe Kardashian follows her!).
  • Continued studying. The Chanels and Hermes in that lady's pictures perked me up a bit.
  • By 4 a.m I decided to lie down for a while. I closed my eyes and told myself that I was going to count to 60 and then I would get crackin again.
  • The next thing I knew it was 6 a.m.
  • Completely freaked out! 
  • Studied - cooked for Alayna - studied - put Alayna to sleep - shower - studied some more - off to exam
  • I got a B :( OK la I am grateful I passed because I honestly thought that I was going to fail considering the effort that I put in, but man, seeing that B was like a slap to the face. I can't help it, I am a total nerd. Even an A- makes me cry and they are not tears of joy.
  • Got home and saw Alayna playing outside. She saw me, her whole face lit up, she let go of everything, and started giggling and calling for me. The pure unadulterated happiness on her face every time she sees me come home is just.. Indescribable. Who cares about getting a B? :')
Now if you'll excuse me, I have got some serious snoring to do. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment