Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, February 1, 2013

I Shouldn't Have

Oh my god what have I done.

What. Have. I. Done.

I should have known better, but curiosity got the better of me.

I just watched a video of the c-section procedure on Youtube, guys :(

The same procedure that I went through 13 months ago. I had no idea it is THAT gory and bloody and... God, I am at loss for words. I swear the moment the doctor made the first incision on the woman's belly, I clutched my own belly and cried until the end of the video. 

I don't think I will sleep well tonight.

From now on if he's mad at me, I am just going to make him watch this video. For sure he won't be angry anymore.

P/S: If you're an expecting mom, I suggest you don't watch this. Especially if you're a big fat chicken like yours truly. 




3 comments:

  1. Hmm I watched both videos for c-sect and normal delivery. Well, if you are brave enough ( I just do n't think so. hehe), you should watch the normal delivery too.

    I had the normal delivery on November 2012 and I think normal delivery is more painful than the c-sect. Because for c-sect, you don't feel the pain during the labor, but for normal..you have to at least bear the pain maybe 2 hours or even more. Scary you know, not as scary as the c-sect. I had the episiotomy too..3rd degree tear..you should be thankful for not having this pain..but then I feel grateful for having a chance to deliver in a normal way. It was so painful, but worth it.

    But it doesn't matter in what method we delivered our baby, but seeing him/her right after the delivery is the most happiest thing that happened in my life. I guess in your life too.

    Alayna is so lucky to have you as her mother. :)

    From,
    Also a mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mummy!

      I actually watched the normal delivery video at the pre-natal class. It was crazy scary! Yup I've been told that the contractions are the most painful thing. I can't imagine how that feels like. And the word episiotomy is enough to make me feel faint :O Kudos to you for surviving that :)

      It's true that for c-sect there is no pain during the delivery process. The pain comes after lol. I felt like I had been stabbed. Well, technically it was worse because I was literally cut open. Which is why moms who had c-sect take months to recover. I still remember the first time I stood up the day after the surgery. The nurse made me walk from the bed to a chair that was only less than 2 metres away. Took me 15 minutes and every second and every step I took I felt excruciating pain, as if my gut was going to spill out on the floor.

      I agree with you. Every single pain was worth it, and I'd do it all over again.

      Congratulations on your newborn dear! Your baby is lucky to have you as well :)


      Delete
  2. Hai Tia... I'm Arini.. a 19 year old bride... Been married for almost 7 yrs. Nope, i dnt hv any kids yet, still planning.. I'm sitting for my clp exam this july and definitely looking foward to get pregnant after that... Will bugs u soon for advice hehe

    ReplyDelete