Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Food Cravings

Two days ago, I woke up to an intense craving for this:

Ben's pavlova (and Alayna's Elmo)

So the 3 of us went all the way to Pavilion to have lunch at Ben's. We quickly ordered our usual mains and I asked the waiter if they had the pavlova to which he replied yes. I said that I wanted the dessert to be served now, twice. Off he went.

There I was, sitting with a huge smile on my face, already devouring the pavlova in my mind. I was practically drooling a puddle of the table. 15 minutes later our mains arrived. No pavlova. Fine. I started eating my tortillas. 

10 minutes after that, still no pavlova. I was starting to get shifty at that point. I called the waiter and asked her to check on it. She later came to me holding a menu with an apologetic look on her face.

Oh god, please don't say it...

"I'm sorry miss, the pavlova is finished", says the waiter while handing me the menu.

I wanted to whack her head with it.

I blamed her for giving me false hope. If she had said from the start that they had run out of pavlovas I probably wouldn't be so damn annoyed. 

It sucks when I have put in my mind that I was going to eat something but in the end I don't get it. Like if he goes to Rasta and I wait at home all excited for my crazee cheese nachos papa hotdog and then he tells me they're closed or have sold out. I just want to punch him.


Bun, cheese hotdog, chilli sauce, crushed nachos, jalapeƱo cheese sauce. Amazeballs.

I don't know why but foods just have this effect on me. Surely I'm not the only one?




No comments:

Post a Comment