Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quickie

A lot has happened since my last post but I can't get into them at the moment as I'm very busy with work & personal stuffs. So a summary will do for now.

FRIDAY (11/1/2013)
  • Went to see the client and managed to seal the deal woohoo!
  • Went to the hair salon to cut my hair
  • Almost chickened out
  • But I did it! (Thanks to Farah & Ayang)
Trying to be calm despite feeling the urge to throw up 

SATURDAY (12/1/2013)
  • Bridal shower for Diy & Tif at Favola Le Meredien
Tif & Diy, the beautiful bride-to-bes :)

SUNDAY (13/1/2013)
  • After 3 weeks of missing her class due to our long holiday, Alayna was ecstatic to be back. Her new classmate is Xander, Harith Iskandar's super adorable son. His wife Jezzamine is crazy hot! :O
  • Diy's fiance got into an accident, luckily he's ok. But looks like the groom will have to sport a head bandage on the wedding.
  • My car's window on the passenger side got smashed. Yup. 
My poor baby :'(

As for now I'm pretty much stuck at home until my car is ready. Most probably tomorrow. 

So yeah, it has been pretty cray cray. 

Anywayyy, something exciting is happening this week! Diy is getting married! =D She was my other half throughout my UiTM years. I'm one of the bridesmaids let's hope I don't trip and fall face first on the wedding cake. Embarrassing myself at a friend's wedding once is more than enough (I was giving a speech to the bride & groom but I said MY NAME and the groom's instead).

Take care all!

XXX,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment