Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, January 25, 2013

Men and Nuts

So I asked Nadri to get me some Tutti Frutti just now. I said I wanted strawberry yogurt with strawberries, lychees and almond flakes.

Me: You do know which one is almond right? 

Him: Of course! (in a how-could-you-even-ask-that voice)

Not long after he came home and handed me the ice cream.

Him: Because I love you so much I put in extra extra almonds.


Sigh

He's lucky I am not pregnant otherwise my hormones would have asked him to go back and get it right.

If you're a guy and you have no clue what's going on, those are longans and LOTS of peanuts.

6 comments:

  1. same goes here.
    boys will always be boys :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just found your blog.I cannot help but comment. Love reading ALL your writings.. You are one funny lady and some of your posts are really hilarious. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! Selamat hari raya :)

      Delete