Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, January 4, 2013

Bonjour!

So the 3 of us went to Paris over the weekend while the rest of the family remained in London. We stayed at Hotel Cambon which is only a few doors away from Chanel on 31 Rue Cambon, Chanel's very first boutique/Coco Chanel's apartment!

Apart from wanting to be Coco Chanel's neighbour (LOL), I chose Hotel Cambon because of it's strategic location. 2 minutes walk to Chanel, 5 minutes walk to Hermes on Rue Saint Honore, and also other major boutiques like Dior, Yves Saint Laurent etc. It's perfect because the main reason we went to Paris was to shop for my bag.  

The hotel is also right opposite Jardin de Tuileries. And if you walk through the garden, after about 5 minutes you will reach The Louvre. Awesome!

We reached Paris on Saturday morning. After checking in, the first thing that we did was head out to the shops hehe.

Right outside of the hotel


Finally wore my pale gold 2.55 -_-

There was a whole lot of drama in pursuing my bag. But basically in the end I got what I wanted yay! 

I'll write a proper post about our 14 days trip when I'm back in Malaysia :)

Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment