Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bed-bound





I've been sick since last Thursday. Spent my long weekend mostly in bed, how fun! There is a picture of me sleeping with a tissue paper stuck into my nostrils (on purpose because I just wanted to sleep and could not be bothered to wake up every 5 seconds to wipe my nose ewww why am I telling you this) but I decided not to post it lol. 

The worst thing about having a flu is losing your taste buds. I had my mom's nasi dagang today and I tasted NOTHING. That's just downright cruel. Had a scoop of Ben & Jerry's. Nothing. Had Nando's. Nothing. Had a tablespoon of salt coz I figured I couldn't taste a thing anyway. Big mistake. 

There is one thing that I look forward to when I catch a cold, though: the meds. The kind that would make you drowsy and knock you out within a few minutes. I just love them! Every time I pop those pills I would then lie in bed, anticipating the fuzziness starting from my toes all the way up, while feeling slightly lightheaded. Like what I'm feeling right now. 

Alrighty, I'm off to bed. Meds kicking in full force.


Oh what the heck. There you go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment