Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, December 28, 2012

Rawrrrr

Here's Alayna & I on our 3rd day in London :)

How adorable is she?? I love this outfit on her the most.

My shoes for the day

I am obsessed with these boots. I actually have another leopard boots which I had bought for this trip. But then when I saw these, my heart just stopped. Leopard AND spikes? My two favourite things! I just had to get it. In the end, the other pair is just collecting dust at home.

Don't worry guys, when I'm over the spike phase, I will come find you ok?

#fotd

I posted this picture on Instagram. Then I got comments and emails asking me how to get this look.

It's pretty much everything that I have listed out here. Let me break it down to you guys on the exact products that I used:

Face:
MAC strobe cream (mixed with)
Laura Mercier silk creme foundation
Stage concealer
Laura Mercier secret brightening powder
MAC Studio Fix powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - Virgin for brow bone
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 -  Naked for lids
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 -  Dark Horse for crease and below the eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 -  Buck for eyebrows
MAC Penultimate liquid eyeliner in black for upper lash line
MAC eye kohl in smoulder in black for lower lash line
Dolly Lash falsies
Colored contacts

Cheeks:
Laura Mercier mineral cheek powder in pink spark 
Giorgio Armani highlighter

Lips:
NYX colored lip balm in Merci

And lastly, use Instagram filter #hefe LOL!

No filter

Hefe filter on Instagram. 
Awesome effect right? Love how it emphasises my eyes and makes my hair look jet black. I wish my hair is that black everyday.

Alrighty, that's all for now. We're going out in a bit then I gotta pack and sleep early because we're leaving for our 2nd destination tomorrow morning I can't freaking wait!!

Take care everyone. Have a great weekend!

XXX,
Tia

4 comments: