Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, December 14, 2012

My Entertainment At Night

The funniest thing just happened.

Both Nadri & Alayna were sleeping. I came out of the shower and the sound of me closing the bathroom door startled him. He woke up, accidentally knocked the teddy bear and a pillow on the floor, looked around with a dazed expression, saw the teddy bear on the floor, and asked me;

"Syg, why did you let Alayna sleep on the floor?"

I had to suppress my laughter because I didn't want to wake her up. Nadri fell asleep and I took this picture:

Alayna, Nadri & Mr Teddy on the floor

The teddy bear is almost as big as him and he thought it was Alayna? -______-

It's not the first time that something like this happened. Ever since Alayna was born, Nadri has become a light sleeper. I guess subconsciously he's worried that she might fall off the bed or something. The slightest sound would wake him up and he'd frantically check to see if Alayna is ok. I feel bad for him because it interrupts his sleep. 

But sometimes, it is just too damn hilarious. 

Like one time he woke up in the middle of the night and thought that I was Alayna. He started playing peek-a-boo with me. I swear to God I almost died of laughter.




2 comments:

  1. Lawakkkk gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tahahahahahahahaha i have tears in my eyes LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadri is such a clown kan! Hahahahhaha.

      Delete