Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

London, we meet again :)

We're in London guys! Arrived here on 24th of December 7am local time. Would love to write more but I need to catch on some sleep because we're gonna hit the malls later for the crazy boxing day sale! Brrrrrrring it on!

In the meantime, I will post some pics from Day 1 and Day 2 taken from my Instagram. Not much because I have yet to transfer pictures from the DSLR. 

Laters!

XXX,
Tia

Day 1: Harrods within 2 minutes walk from our apartment. I'm gonna get so fat from eating Laduree macarons everyday.

Day 1: Hyde Park. Alayna was so happy to see the pigeons and squirrels

Day 2: Buckingham Palace



2 comments:

  1. how to stay gorgeous while travelling with small kids. are you looking as good as in picture all the time handling alayna? btw, such an adorable baby you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    Thank you ^.^

    Well to be honest it's definitely more challenging to groom yourself when travelling with kids but it's actually doable. In my case I usually get ready when Alayna is taking her morning nap. If she's awake then Nadri will look after her hehe.

    Of course I don't always look like that hahaha. On normal days at home, I'll be in my t-shirt and shorts, hair in a ponytail, running after Alayna. If we go out, then I'll fix myself up :)

    ReplyDelete