Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, December 21, 2012

Caught Red Handed

Packing for a trip is a long and an excruciating process for me. Because I don't just open my wardrobe, rummage through, and pick pieces that catch my eyes.

The thing is..



I prepare an excel worksheet. *cricket sound*



Yes I have a worksheet of my daily outfits when I travel. You can all laugh but I don't care hehe. The excel file will show everything that I'm bringing; shoes, bags, tops, etc. And at the bottom there will be a table that specifies what to wear with what on what day.

It's really very systematic. 

Nadri knows I do this. When he first found out a few years back, he looked at me as if I was deranged. But I never let him see the list. Mainly because he would freak out if he sees the amount of items I'm taking. Which is also why I usually pack when he's busy playing ps3. 

He is always egging me to pack light but I'm sorry, a girl just doesn't pack light buddy. It's against our nature. If we could, we would bring our whole entire wardrobe. 

So anyway, a few days ago I was on the bed doing my excel worksheet. Then I fell asleep.

The next morning..

Him: So... You're bringing THIRTEEN coats and 6 pairs of shoes on the trip?!

Oh. Crap.

He saw my sacred, top-secret worksheet. 

He also found out that out of the 13 coats, 10 were recently bought. 

I was so annoyed with myself. All those efforts that I made to sneak the paper bags in so that he wouldn't know that I have been shopping for the trip just went down the drain. 

But before he could say anything else, I distracted him by telling a cute story about Alayna (which I may have exaggerated a bit to make it more adorable). After that he was all smiling and totally forgot about it.

Phew. Thank you Alayna mommy will buy you a new toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment