Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Monday, November 5, 2012

You've got mail :)

Oh wow I'm getting so many emails and messages about weight loss, skincare and make up. Even hair advice. To be honest I did not expect to get this kind of reaction but hey, I guess all women want to look and feel their best. I know I do :)

Anyway, I'll try to get back to you guys asap but most likely it will be on weekends since I'm usually very busy during weekdays. I just created a separate email for this blog because right now all your emails are jumbled up with my work/personal stuffs. So please send in your questions to:

tiahakimblog@gmail.com

It's best if you email me or drop a comment here instead of sending me a message on Facebook or Twitter because I might miss it.

Have a great Monday all!

XXX,
Tia H





No comments:

Post a Comment