Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Swamped

OHMYGOD I have so many things on my plate right now I don't even have time to pee. I wish I have 3 pairs of hands and legs or that there are more hours in the day. Tomorrow I gotta be on the road by 7.30 am because one of my big clients whom I only see once a year because he is perpetually busy called me just now to tell me he's only free at 8.30 am tomorrow before flying off god-knows-where for god-knows-how-long.

I have been working my ass off throughout November (and by that I mean I try to see clients everyday. Usually I only work 3 days a week lol). I'm planning to use my pay from this month to shop for a new bag during our trip this December. Mainly it's because I know that the bag is something that I want, not need, so it's unfair to use savings or get Nadri to pay a portion of it. I told myself that if I make enough money then I'll get it. If I don't, I'll just get something cheaper. No biggie. But then it's amazing how motivated I can be when I put Chanel on my mind. It's like my body was on auto-pilot calling clients haha.

Anyway, I really should go to bed now since I gotta wake up super early tomorrow. I'm taking Thursday and Friday off so it's gonna be a 4 day weekend for me yay! I have so many posts on draft, including the anticipated hair post. Looking at the amount of reminders that I've been getting about it, I feel so pressured u guys! My hair care is relatively simple you might be disappointed -___- Although I do have some tips on how to restore beyond damaged hair without spending hundreds or even thousands at the hair salon and how to make curls that lasts for days without using hairspray.

Have a good week guys!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment