Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mean Girl

My friend Yana showed me this picture of mine on Kevin Zahri's facebook page.  It's for his weight loss success stories.

From Kevin's Facebook page

So of course I went to check it out. Some people said that I look better pre-weight loss and said I am too skinny now. Believe me, I get that A LOT. Even Nadri said so. I don't take offense to those kind of comments because I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to their idea of ideal weight. I actually feel flattered to know that there are people who thinks that I look better when I was heavier because I honestly thought that I looked like a whale back then haha. When Kevin asked for pictures when I was 76kgs, it was hard for me to find any because I hated taking pictures during that time. All I could find was tagged photos from my friends.

Anyway, among all of the comments, one stood out. This girl said "She looked better before as a person, not after when she looks like a skeleton :/".

Now, now, that's not very nice is it?

I don't mind people telling me that I look too skinny or unhealthily thin, but to say THAT? She could have just said that I look better before and leave it at that. That would have been completely fine. But  the skeleton remark is just uncalled for. Obviously I wanted to see who this girl is so I opened her Facebook account to see her pictures. Yup. I thought so. It's always like that. I guess my theory is right.

What theory? Let's just say it is not very nice if I say it. And that's just not my style :)

To me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend everyone!

XXX,
Tia H



17 comments:

  1. gemok salah, kurus salah. kalau gemok cakap macam2, dah kurus cakap mcm skeleton pulak. huhuhu. u cantek gila sis! i ni gemok air. nak try la cara u buat tu!thx for the informative info :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) Bestnya awak, gemuk air senang, minum air je. Org yg gemuk lemak mcm I ni yg susah haha. Good luck babe!

      Delete
    2. Ok let me just clarify because someone said that people might think that I still consider myself fat now when I said "org yg gemuk lemak mcm I". What I meant was, back then when I was heavier, it was due to fat, not water ^.^

      Delete
  2. Tiaaaaaaaaaa! ok baru tau cara nk comment, being the noob me. ppl can say what they want but that person is unbelievable. Nvm hun, u know what is best for u. n i must say i totally love the new u right now. *hugs*

    XOXO, your bff,
    Syeera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me LOL! Sebab lepas tu berderet comments hahahaha funny la u! Thanks Syeera :') And I'm sure u love the new me because u pun keding jugak roflololol *hugskisses*

      Delete
  3. bestnya kak dah kurus. kite pon baru lepas baca cerita akak kat kevin website. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi awak! Best, tp dulu mmg susahhhh sgt nak jaga makan hehe ^.^

      Delete
  4. Assalamualaikum Tia,..

    Just read your story @ Kevin. Kagum sangat,...Good job~
    Jangan dengar apa org ckp as long as u r healthy dear. Been there, lost 10 kgs, and people said, i should have more cheek baru cantik sikit. How nak naikkan pipi jer kan? BAM! Gained 15Kgs......

    Skarang Mas struggle lak nak turunkan balik,...so sangat "jeles" you achieved what you want,.. Wish me luck ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Mas,

      Thanks a lot! Yes I agree with u, doesn't matter what people say as long as kita sihat and happy with ourselves kan? Good luck shedding the kgs, u pernah turun 10 kgs before I'm sure u can do it again =D

      Delete
  5. True enough Tia. Guess I know the theory.Some people also said to me, "kalau berisi/gemuk sikit mesti lg cantik".and i was like..errr i don't want to be like you! Hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHHAHA you crack me up babe! I just wish people would learn to respect other people's choices. I choose to be skinny but I don't go around telling people to lose weight because I think skinny is pretty.

      Delete
  6. hai tia...saya kagum bila baca cerita awak di blog kevin.saya dari dulu ingin kurus semula selepas bersalin tetapi semuanya gagal...tapi bila bc kisah awak saya yakin saya pun boleh juga kurus... :))saya harap saya boleh ikut cara diet awak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Yes awak pun boleh, just kena focus on your goal and commit to the diet plan. Good luck :)

      Delete
  7. Tia, betul tak kalau kita dulu kurus, kita senang nak turun berat kalau kita skrg tiba2 gain weight? as for me, tak pernah kurus pun. rasanya dari kecik mmg chubby je lol. my weight skrg 62kg. rasa mcm susah sgt nak turun berat. even 59kg pun susah sgt nak dpt. :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there :) Hmm you might be right, I'm not sure. Tapi kan bila I tgk picture lama my mom in her 20s, she was so skinny! And now dia mmg susah sgt nak turun berat that she doesn't even try. Which is why I try to practice healthy eating habits from now so that I won't face the same problem. You've tried dieting and exercising pun still susah?

      Delete