Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

Woke up to the sight of him in full baju melayu ^.^ Then I washed my face, brushed my teeth and headed down to check out the food. Yup, I eat first before showering. That's my Hari Raya (Puasa and Haji) tradition. Oh admit it, you guys do it too.

Around noon we went to have more food at my Aunt's place. Then all of the ladies (myself included) laid around like a bunch of whales in the living room with aircond full blast. The men came home from Friday prayers and decided that they too wanted to take naps so off we went home and all of us slept until 4.30 pm.

The festive season really is unhealthy.  

What I wore today:

A lace dress, a maxi skirt, Victoria's Secret bangles, Balenciaga Bag

I'm into ponytails at the moment. Love how it's simple, fuss free and takes only 5 minutes to do. 

Face of the day:

No filter

Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation mixed with M.A.C Strobe Cream
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
M.A.C Studio Fix

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 (Virgin for brow bones, Darkhorse for base colour, Buck for eyebrows)      
M.A.C Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black (for lash line)
M.A.C Eye Kohl in Smoulder (for waterline)
Doll Lash falsies

Cheeks:
Giorgio Armani Shimmer Lights highlighter

Lips:
NYX Lipbalm in Merci


I will give the deets about these products (and so much moreeee) in my beauty post. Hope everyone had a great celebration with your loved ones. Be safe on the roads!

1 comment:

  1. how about back acne? do you have any suggestion on solving that problem? i'm having major problem on that. help help help :(

    P.S please keep blogging. in love with your writing ^_^

    ReplyDelete