Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's a girl thing

Did a stock take of my shoes last weekend. 

Some of my babies

As you can see from the picture, I am obsessed with sky high heels. The higher the better. I started wearing heels when I was 5 I think. My parents bought me those plastic pink ones with fur at Toys 'R' Us. I guess you could say that I had an early practice. My first actual heels were black velvet pumps. They were my aunt's. She gave them to me when I was 11.  I felt like a princess every time I put them on. 

But then, for some reason I became sort of like a tomboy in high school. I WORE SNEAKERS :O 

Wearing my favourite Adidas Superstar

I have no idea how that happened lol. Luckily that was just a phase, I finally I came to my senses and rediscovered my love for stilettos.

Ever since then I have been wearing heels literally e v e r y w h e r e.

To the beach:

Lone Pine Penang


Into the woods:


This is the only picture that showed my shoes. We had a picnic by the river in the woods somewhere.


To the zoo:

Zoo Negara

A zoo in Philip Island Australia



To the pool:



To the supermarket:



In Paris. Actually I wear heels on all my overseas trip but the streets of Paris are the hardest to walk on because most of them are made of cobblestones.



Climbing hills in Cape Town:




In Universal Studios LA. The attendant for one of the rides said that was the first time he saw someone wearing heels to Universal Studios. Red heels, no less. 




Into a gold mine in Johannesburg.
An actual gold mine. The picture is in my hard drive. Will attach later. 


Even when I was pregnant I still wore them. But when I was 8 months along, I finally gave in (after I fell in Balenciaga KLCC. YES I FELL IN BALENCIAGA WHILE CHOOSING A BAG -______- I fell holding one bag in each hand hahahah) and bought a pair of Ferragamo flats. Well not really, but 1.5 inch heels is flat enough for me. I really can't wear ballet flats. Makes me feel like I'm gonna fall backwards.








2 comments:

  1. i am not surprised u wear heels to just about everywhere. hahaha. i can totally relate to that :D

    ReplyDelete