Instagram Pictures

Instagram Pictures

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dip n Dip

I have finally found a place that could satisfy my never-ending cravings for Max Brenner!

It's Dip n Dip in Bangsar.

When I first heard about the place I was a bit apprehensive. I did NOT want to get disappointed the way I did when The Chocolate Lounge was opened in Malaysia. It was all the rage back then so I quickly went to try their melted chocolate and sadly, it was below average. I guess 2 years in Melbourne spoilt me because I was so used to the incredibly sinful chocolates at Max B, Brunetti's, Lindt cafe etc.

Max Brenner's strawberries with melted chocolate

Max Brenner's souffle 

2 weeks ago we wanted to celebrate Ayang's birthday so I suggested that we gave this place a try. These are what we ordered:

Triple Chocolate Crepe

We ordered two of these, one was plain crepe the other one had brownie inside. 

Dip n Dip Waffle

Melted chocolate with strawberries

Chocolate fettucini

This is basically crepe cut up to look like fettucini, topped with melted chocolate and a scoop of ice cream.

The verdict: Took the first bite of the Triple chocolate crepe and was just blown away. Now THIS is how melted chocolate should taste like! If you ask me, I'd say the chocolate is as good as Max B's. The waffle is just so-so though. 

My company for the night: Farah, Syaz, Ayang



Ever since that night I've been going to Dip 'n Dip at least twice a week. My staple is the triple chocolate crepe and this:

Chocolate shot

Pure melted chocolate in a shot glass.  I can just drink this up. Sooooo gooooooood.

Dip n Dip
Jalan Telawi 3
Bangsar, KL



(C-section post will be up by tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm still contemplating if I should include pics at the hospital, which I have never uploaded anywhere before. I was so damn fat wtf)




No comments:

Post a Comment