Whoa. I totally forgot that I have a blog! How is that possible? My last entry (and only my 2nd -_-") is dated wayyy back in June 2008. How things have changed since then.
Lets recap, 1st by addressing my last entry:
1. I don't hate using laptops/computers anymore. In fact, I can't live without one.
2. I still don't know how to use accounting softwares or Microsoft Office other than words, excel and power point
3. I LOVE Facebook (Friendster completely abandoned because I don't have the time/tolerance to keep up. Seriously I don't know how those people who have an account for all social networks do it)
4. No I did not spend my winter break figuring out this whole blogging business. Instead, I went on a food binge and I must have enjoyed stuffing my face a little too much to make me forget that I even HAVE a blog.
Life in General:
1. Still happily married. With the same person. He still snores. I still throw tantrums as and when I like it. We still wrestle, literally, for fun.
2. I graduated from Melbourne Uni :)
3. I started working with PwC, where I have always wanted to, then resigned recently (more on that later).
4. I went to Paris in 2008 & New York City in 2009!!!!
5. I bought my dream bag: The 2.55 (Yes for me that is considered an achievement and is worth mentioning)
6. I gained almost 10 kgs during my last semester in Melbourne and have since lost only 4 kgs T_T
I found it puzzling at first because I used to eat like a pig and never gained a pound. Really. Whenever Nadri and I go out, we eat at least 3 times and I had McD at 12 am almost everyday for YEARS and remained skinny. I never had to worry about what I eat or how much. Then I found out that most of the time your metabolism rate slows down as you age (oh God I hate that word - AGE). Anyway it sucks because now I have to control my food intake but sometimes I feel like my hands, legs and mouth have a life on its own.
7. Grandma had a stroke in September 2009, It was one of the most difficult things that I have to deal with in my life as I am very close to her. She is bedridden since. I will dedicate an entry just for her.
I guess those sum up the major events since my last post. I have to admit that I am happy I stumbled upon this, now that I have all the time in the world to write. Lets hope this time around my next entry won't be 2 years from now :)